× Report and discuss fraudsters and brokers that do not pay in this section. Please read Terms of Use before posting

List of Bad Brokers and Transport Companies

More
5 years 7 months ago #654 by transadmin
Hi
Please share the contact numbers and email addresses they have been using
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #655 by Shellyec
Cargo International Logistics used MOCOANCOENGS TRADING CC <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> as well as
Khoza Abel
Operations Manager
CARGO INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS (PTY) LTD
1 Tomango Road
Merebank
Durban
Tel: 074 661 0798 | Fax: 086 238 7095 | Cell: 066 070 2102 | Web: Www.Cargointernationallogistics.co.za | Co Reg: 2018/301760/07
Then Transmac was
Good Evening
Hope everything is well, you are speaking to shain am responding to your ad on transhub about loads for super links.
Can you please take us through the process we would like to do loads for you using our super links.
If i may ask do you use tri axles ?
Thank you
Regards
Shain Keletso Makhubela
Logistics Manager
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
(C) - 065 120 2679
(T) - 012 003 4341
TRANSMAC INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (PTY) LTD.
2017/112116/07
Fax: 086 283 2742
570 Fehrsen st Brooklyn Bridge Office ParkBrooklyn, Pretoria 0084
www.trasmacinternationalshipping.co.za
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Shellyec. Reason: Identity theft
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diteboho

More
5 years 4 months ago #691 by BFE
Beware of Jacques Stoltz
He uses the company name Induna Comodity Trading.
Even send us his company registration documents.
Paid money into his alleged wife's account - L Olwagen. Could not pick up the load, keep on giving us various excuses. Said he will pay us back, but it is more than 2 months and still no pay back.
Jacques' nr: 063 465 9753 e-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #803 by Dayle
Please be aware of Magnificent, he posts loads on the loadboard almost daily. I did a load for him and delivered yesterday, wednesday morning. It was a COD load and he still hasn't paid me up until this time. He is not answering any messages, calls, whatsapp messages, whatsapp calls or emails. I am frustrated with all these scammers in the industry, just costing all of us money!

Name: Magnificent
Phone Number: +27 71 047 7458
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Truck

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet.

Storage

Vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait.

X

Right Click

No right click